- This event has passed.
Open Day at Bodmin Leisure Centre
28th July 2018 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
An open day will be held at Bodmin Leisure Centre on Saturday 28th July to celebrate the completion of the fantastic refurbishment work which has been taking place over the past year. The improvements that have been made to the site include:
- A new state-of-the-art gym complete with a large variety of top of the range Technogym equipment, and functional training area.
- A brand new lighting system in the Indoor Tennis hall.
- A brand new bigger fitness studio, with various pieces of kit for classes.
- Refurbished male and female dry side changing areas.
- New Technogym group cycling bikes.
- Refurbished reception area and swim shop including our new fast-access member kiosks.
- Improvements to our wet side lockers.
- Improvements to the filtration system for the pool.
- The installation of new pool covers
- And our 2 new social areas.
Come along on the 28th between 10am and 4pm to see all of these fantastic facilities for yourself and take advantage of:
- Kids go free with a paying adult for all swim sessions
- Gym challenges
- Activities for children such as soft play and multi sports
- Free gym sessions
- Free fitness class taster sessions
- Free tennis sessions.
- Free swimming assessment lessons for adults and children
What's more, sign up for one of our pre paid Health and Fitness memberships, and receive £20 off of your initial payment when you quote code SUM20, or sign up for a Better Health & Fitness annual memberships for just £299 - now that's better!