Porthleven Arts Festival
September 25 - October 2
This brand new festival welcomes you to Porthleven to enjoy art in all its guises.
Events popping up over ten days in ten venues across Porthleven will include:
- a film festival including a giant screen in the harbour with evening screenings showcasing local films
- a mermaid day celebrating sea swimming, mermaid myth, magic and art
- a series of literary talks and poetry, performances and events
- classical music concerts
- celebrations of Porthleven’s heritage
- a postcard auction
- an en plain air outdoor painting competition.
There will be loads of opportunities to try your hand at different art forms and the Festival will also welcome multiple award winning physical theatre & performance-parkour, group Prodigal UPG to the harbour for high-energy physical theatre and free-running parkour performances and workshops.
Find out more, including the latest news here.