Don’t miss your chance to win £350 pounds towards a self-catering break in the vibrant fishing village of Port Isaac for four people with John Bray Cornish Holidays. With over 65 properties to choose from, including cosy whitewashed cottages set in the heart of the village, as well as majestic clifftop holiday houses with far reaching sea views - you’re bound to find your perfect retreat. Many of the properties are also pet-friendly, so you can bring your dog too!
Port Isaac is fast becoming the place to be on the North Cornwall coast. The film setting for the popular Doc Martin and Poldark series’, it is also home to michelin starred chef Nathan Outlaw’s two restaurants and the sea shanty singing group The Fisherman’s Friends. Offering some of the most glorious coastal scenery around, awe-inspiring coastal walks, crystal clear blue waters bordered by mysterious smugglers caves and a picture-perfect harbour teeming with sea-life, it is easy to see why Port Isaac is such a magical place.
The winner will also receive an introduction to sea kayaking with Cornish Coast Adventures. An exhilarating activity, sea kayaking is a fantastic way to see the beauty of Cornwall from the sea. Suitable for families, individuals or groups of mixed abilities, all expeditions are led by a qualified instructor with plenty of local knowledge. Everyone will receive basic paddle instruction and safety information before setting off to explore the nearby sheltered harbour locations of Port Quin, Port Gaverne or Port Isaac.
Closing date: 31st August 2016
Terms & Conditions
- The winner will be selected at random and will receive a £350 voucher towards booking a self-catering holiday in Port Isaac with John Bray Cornish Holidays.The prize must be redeemed during 2016 and are subject to availability at the time of booking. This prize is limited to a maximum of 4 people, is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Travel costs are not included in the prize; the winners will need to make their own travel arrangements. A wetsuit, wetsuit boots, buoyancy aid, helmet and kayak, will all be provided for the Sea Kayaking prize. You will need to bring sunscreen, swimwear, a towel and warm clothes.
- If due to circumstances beyond our control, the businesses are unable to provide the stated prize, they reserve the right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value. Any food and drink or extras that are not mentioned in the above prize are chargeable.
- Entrants must be 18 or over to enter, and must not be an employee of any of the businesses involved. By providing personally identifiable information when entering this free prize draw, John Bray Cornish Holidays, Cornish Coast Adventures and We are Cornwall may use it to provide you with ongoing information about their products and services. You may receive communications from each business, although you can unsubscribe at any time, if you wish to do so.
- All names and email addresses will be entered into a free prize draw, only one entry per person (we will not accept automated entries). The draw will be made by John Bray Cornish Holidays and the winner will be notified by email or phone within 7 days after the draw.