Perched above the stunning Watergate Bay, Jamie Oliver’s Fifteen Cornwall is a beautiful place to enjoy bold, bright, locally sourced and Italian inspired dishes, served with a Cornish twist.
Win three delicious courses at lunch, using seasonal ingredients with beautiful fresh pasta made onsite every day. Fifteen Cornwall prides itself on using mindfully sourced, quality assured and locally produced ingredients. The menus change daily, depending on what is delivered to the kitchen door.
The restaurant is owned by Cornwall Food Foundation; a charity who manages the Fifteen Cornwall Apprentice Programme and whose aim is to inspire young people in Cornwall through food, to make meaningful changes in their lives.
Competition closes at Midnight on Monday 30th November 2015
Terms and Conditions:
- The winner will receive lunch for two people on the set three course menu up to the value of £32, which must be pre-booked and redeemed by 1st November 2016.
- The prize excludes school holidays and bank holidays
- No change will be given when exchanged for food and drink at a lower price
- Any additional food and drink is not included in the prize.
- Any extras not detailed in the prize will be charged in full.
- The prize must not be used in conjunction with any other booking, voucher or offer.
- Booking is subject to availability.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- There is no cash alternative.
- Failure to attend a booking will result in this booking and prize becoming void.
- Entrants will be added to the We are Cornwall and Fifteen Cornwall databases.