Looking forward to that long-awaited holiday to Cornwall? Whilst your stay will be as fantastic as ever, there are a few things to bear in mind due to Coronavirus (COVID-19):
- When enjoying a day out, remember to plan and book ahead. Many restaurants, pubs and attractions are working at reduced capacity in order to keep everyone safe. Therefore it is best to double check opening times and to book wherever possible, in order to avoid disappointment.
- Remember to only gather in groups of up to 6 people, regardless of whether you are meeting inside or out.
- When it comes to visiting the many beautiful beaches we are blessed with here in Cornwall, please maintain social distancing. If a beach is busy, choose another that is less crowded – with over 400 to choose from, you won’t be short of options! (Please also bear in mind that not all beaches have lifeguards. Due to the pandemic, only around 75% of beaches are currently being patrolled by the RNLI).
- When out and about, please follow the guidelines and signs provided – they are there to keep everyone safe.
- Finally, if you have any Covid symptoms before your visit, please do not travel to Cornwall.